Click here to download a PDF of the GoClimb Rules
Before you go on GoClimb
- Participants using the GoClimb must be able to understand and demonstrate knowledge of all safety rules and the environment of the course to go on without adult supervision.
- Participants must be minimum 4 years of age to take part in the activity.
- Participants must fit in the harness.
- Participant maximum weight is 23stone (150kg).
- You should be in good health to participate. Do not participate if you suspect your health could be at risk or you could aggravate a pre-existing condition. We do not recommend anyone with the following conditions take part:
- Neck problems
- Back problems
- Heart Problems
- Recent surgery
- or any recent physical conditions that may be aggravated by the activity
- Participants under the influence of drugs or alcohol are not permitted.
- We only allow trainers to be worn whilst climbing and do not allow boots, climbing shoes, flip-flops or heeled shoes in the climbing zone. If you are unsure please contact GoClimb prior to your visit.
- All footwear must be clean and free from dirt before entering the climbing arena.
- Ensure that trainers are secure and your laces are tied and tucked into your trainers. No loose fitting footwear is allowed.
- You must ensure you are not carrying any loose objects such as phones or cameras.
- Your pockets must be empty and all jewellery must be removed prior to climbing. If rings can’t be removed then they must be taped up.
- Participants wearing glasses must ensure they are secure.
- No chewing gum, food or drinks are allowed in the climbing arena.
- All personal items must be left in the lockers provided or with a spectator. GoClimb is not responsible for lost or misplaced personal items.
- All excessively loose clothing, hooded jumpers, hats and scarves must be removed prior to climbing.
While you’re Exploring GoClimb
- Only 1 participant is permitted on a challenge at a time.
- Do not touch the overhead equipment, anything in the roof space or tamper with your harness or sling line.
- Notify course staff of any injuries before leaving GoClimb.